First and foremost, Westlake Concierge Medicine is about you.
Dr. Mankey believes in practicing medicine in a manner that combines the attention and service of yesteryear with the knowledge and technology of today.
She values relationships with you and your family, and takes time to learn about both your history and your goals for the future. She thinks of you, not only as a patient, but also as a person within a life context. She recognizes that your health is of paramount priority to you and your family. She partners with you to create a personal wellness and care plan that optimizes your health while considering your unique lifestyle. She believes that convenience, reliable service, education, and clear communication are essential in your health and experience. She has designed Westlake Concierge Medicine with you in mind.
In order to provide the highest quality care with ultra-attentive service, Westlake Concierge Medicine is offered to a limited number of patients via an annual membership. To learn more about membership opportunities, please contact us.
- 24/7 physician accessibility (available by phone/text/email).
- On-time appointments with no or minimal wait times.
- Same-day or next-day availability.
- Personal, comfortable office environment.
- Individually-tailored and collaboratively-developed plans to optimize your health and well-being.
- Ample visit time and appointments that are not rushed or hurried.
- Ultra-attentive service with reliable follow-up.
- Close, caring relationship with a physician who knows you, your history, and your goals well.
- Highest quality care from a physician who practices evidence-based medicine and readily shares relevant up-to-date research with you.
- Complex care coordination with select specialists and other care providers including regular communication and consultation.
- Annual physical exams that will usually include some in-office tests and procedures, such as EKGs, urinalyses, pap smears, etc. Other labs and tests that are performed outside of the office are not included in your membership, but should be covered by your health insurance according to your selected plan.
Westlake Concierge Medicine does not take any form of insurance, including Medicaid/Medicare. Patients become a part of the practice through an annual membership plan. You may be able to use your Health Saving Account dollars toward membership.
Your health care insurance plan should cover most laboratory and imaging tests ordered by Dr. Mankey as well as referrals to specialists. In addition, it is recommended that you have health insurance to cover hospital and surgical care.